Monday 2 April 2012

Library of the Dead - Glenn Cooper

Date Read: September 2009

The most shocking secret in the history of mankind is about to be revealed...
A murderer is on the loose on the streets of New York City: nicknamed the Doomsday Killer, he's claimed six victims in just two weeks, and the city is terrified. Even worse, the police are mystified: the victims have nothing in common, defying all profiling, and all that connects them is that each received a sick postcard in the mail before they died - a postcard that announced their date of death.

My Thoughts: I thought that this book was amazing - Will was a well-rounded character, and the flips back in time kept the story interesting and flowing nicely. I absolutely loved the ending (which is always important as it made me want to get the next one).

The way that the plot laces together and ties up at the end is fascinating - it left me with a bit of a chill down my spine and I couldn't help but smile at the cleverness of it all as I closed the book after reading the last page.

An awesome read - definitely one to be recommended. Specially if you love a bit of mystery and want something that is going to get your brain ticking over.

I RATED IT 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment