Friday 29 June 2012

Blindsighted - Karin Slaughter

Date Finished: 18th October 2011

The sleepy town of Heartsdale, Georgia, is jolted into panic when Sara Linton, the town’s pediatrician and coroner, finds Sibyl Adams, a young college professor, dead in the local diner. As well as being viciously raped, Sibyl has been cut: two deep knife wounds form a lethal cross over her stomach. But it’s only once Sara starts to perform the postmortem that the full extent of the killer’s brutality starts to become clear.

My Thoughts: This truly was a brutally addictive read - the story had me hooked. I love the way that Karin Slaughter draws you right in to the lives of her characters and makes you want the best for them. I should never have read Genesis first, there's a MASSIVE spoiler in that one! Read this series from book 1 'Blindsighted'.

Slaughter has quickly become one of my favourite authors and I will be getting book 2 in as soon as I can. Not one for the faint hearted, you need to have a strong stomach for Slaughter - her crimes are absolutely shocking.


I RATED IT 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment